Returns, Refunds and Shipping
General Refunds and Returns Policy Terms
We want you and your swag recipients to have the best swag experience. We strongly recommend you and your swag recipients inspect all items upon receipt. If there is an issue with your swag, we want to make it right. All requests for a refund or credit must be submitted to our Customer Experience Team within 14 days of any recipient’s receipt of swag. Refund or credit requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by email or via chat on our website. Refund requests will be subject to a 10 day review period. Our current estimated production lead time is 4-6 weeks but may vary due to a variety of factors (including but not limited to weather, natural disasters, strikes, lock-outs, labor shortages, transportation issues, shipping issues and pandemics). Orders exceeding 500 units may be subject to longer lead times. We are able to request RUSH production on select products for a fee and reduce the timeline to an estimated 3-4 weeks. RUSH production is not applicable to any fully custom knit product, Yeti products and any item that ships from non-US suppliers. Although we are able to take requests for in-hands dates, we aren’t always able to execute all items in an order by the date requested. To that end, we do not guarantee in-hands dates and will not be able to refund orders for missing a requested date. Due to the custom nature of our product offering, once your order has been approved for production, we are unable to cancel the order and fully refund or credit it.
Upon our review of your refund request, we will either replace the items, if possible, or issue a credit or refund for such items on all reasonable and valid claims. Decoration and imprint method results may vary compared to the mock-ups that were approved. Mockups are meant to be a digitized visual representation of the final product but are by no means the exact results of the final product. As such, any request for a refund will be assessed for accuracy against the approved mock-ups and brand colors submitted and approved or denied based on what is reasonably achievable within each imprint or decoration method. Errors that are uncommon but are eligible for a refund, account credit or replacement items are as follows:
- Items are printed or decorated with the wrong colors entirely or more than a 2 shade difference in color
- Incorrect font(s) used
- Incorrect imprint or decoration method used
- Logo or decoration size varies by +/- 0.5” (only applicable to specific logo size requested by customer)
- Base product color is incorrect or was misrepresented in digital imagery
- Logo or decoration placement varies compared to approved location
- Items arrived with product quality defects: dents, significant scratches and/or tears in apparel items
- All drinkware is suggested to be hand washed only regardless of imprint method.
- Apparel items that have a heat transfer or screen print application should be washed inside out in cold water and laid flat to dry.